Our client, an international compagny, is looking for a
" Permanent Role"
The Financial Controller Trading is responsible for several controls, tasks and producing financial reports related to Trading division. On his role, he will work with finance and controlling departments to perform his duties.
- Production of analytical consolidation, and issuing of monthly and quarterly financial reports, including analytical reviews, volumes statistics and KPIs.
- Production of stock reports reconciling with 3rd Parties and intercompany stock balances confirmation, Finance stock position on a monthly basis and on demand.
- Preparation of management account for banks and other stakeholders.
- Preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance.
- Assist in the design and implementation of interface between Nova and JDEdwards.
- Assist for the maintenance of an accounting software, in Geneva Trading affiliates, ensuring the computer systems utilize best practice within the oil industry, & in accordance with group policy & the relevant GAAP (IAS/IFRS)
- Support to Trading affiliates and analytical review
- Review and maintenance of an appropriate documentation of the Internal Control System
- Answers to bank information request.
- Assist operators and traders keeping an updated trading database (NOVA), ensuring completeness, accuracy and proper presentation of accounting entries.
- Remind operators for timely invoicing and matching of operations
- Ensure proper stock reconciliation on a monthly basis.
- Assist on trade physical intercompany reconciliations.
- Review balance sheet presentation and provide necessary reclassifications.
- Other accounting and administrative tasks as required
Know how and experience required:
- Swiss education – Diploma of “Brevet Fédéral de spécialiste en finance et comptabilité” or equivalent University Degree
- 5 years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- Experience in a multinational company, with a large number of intercompany transactions. Experience of trading environment or Audit would be a plus
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles (IFRS, Swiss GAAP) and procedures.
- Comprehension of financial derivative products and of foreign exchange operations.
- Experience in tax regulations and deferred tax calculations.
- Fluent in English and French.
- Strong computer skills, particularly on Excel and on other Microsoft Office software.
- Knowledge of JDEdwards and HFM would be a plus.
- Capability in multi-tasking, including prioritization of work and management / organization of time, deadline-oriented
- Must be organized, precise, and dynamic and have a strong team spirit.
Date de création : 31.01.2020
Si ce poste vous intéresse et que vous correspondez parfaitement au profil recherché,
envoyez au plus vite votre CV à Star(t) Emploi SA
qui le traitera dans les meilleurs délais en toute confidentialité.
Toutes nos offres sont ouvertes sans distinction, aux femmes comme aux hommes.