Our client, an international companie is looking for a
Assist the Financial Control Manager in all their controls and tasks for Head Quarter related affiliated companies. The two main aspects of the position are controlling of the subsidiaries and preparing monthly reporting.
Support an ongoing process to improve downstream coordination and integration.
Under the supervision of the Financial Control Manager, the candidate will participate and contribute to the following key tasks:
- Ensure the integrity and accuracy of all statutory accounts, management accounts and annual financial statements of the downstream affiliates.
- Liaise with subsidiary finance manager and accounting department to ensure accurate reporting by line of business.
- Analyse financial performance of subsidiary, report performance analysis to his hierarchy as well as business managers.
- Producing financial consolidation, and issuing of monthly and quarterly financial reports, including analytical review and KPls.
- Coordinating and directing the preparation of the budget and financial forecast and report variances of the according affiliates.
- Supporting month-end and year-end close process of affiliates under his responsibility.
- Ensuring the follow up of the capex and consolidate fixed asset register.
- Researching technical accounting issues for compliance.
- Liaising with consolidation officer during quarterly closings.
- Review and maintenance of an appropriate documentation of the Internal Control System.
- Managing controlling project upon request.
- Being second liaison with Auditors during interim & final statutory audits.
Know-how and experience required:
- Master’s degree in finance and Accounting.
- Minimum 5 years of overall combined accounting and finance experience; experience of trading or emerging market environment would be a plus.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles (IFRS, Swiss GAAP) and procedures.
- Experience in consolidation of subsidiary companies
- Fluent in English and French.
- Strong computer skills, particularly on Excel and on others Microsoft Office software.
- Business trips : 15% up to 20%.
Date de création : 03.09.2021
Si ce poste vous intéresse et que vous correspondez parfaitement au profil recherché,
envoyez au plus vite votre CV à Star(t) Emploi SA
qui le traitera dans les meilleurs délais en toute confidentialité.
Toutes nos offres sont ouvertes sans distinction, aux femmes comme aux hommes.