Our client, an international companie is looking for a
Support AGS (Austria, Germany, Switzerland) finance team with regard to financial reporting, mainly for Switzerland and Austria, ensuring timely, comprehensive and accurate delivery of financial data to Group and external parties in compliance with appropriate frameworks
AGS financial reporting :
- Monthly actual P&L reporting (from SAP to Topaz)Monthly actual Balance Sheet reporting (from SAP / Topaz to Syrus)
- Monthly actual Cash reporting (from Syrus to Excel)
- Actual and Budget other reporting (IFRS rules, appendices, stocks in value / volumes)
- Balance Sheet, Capex and Cash forecast in close cooperation with AGS Business Controllers
- Control of FTT / A&P / OVH commitments / purchase orders / provisions
- Support for credit risk reporting (DSO, Coface coverage)
- Internal Control follow-up and improvement (Erica, procedures, exception reports)
Ad-hoc analysis / projects with Finance & Reporting Manager
External reporting :
- VAT declaration and reconciliation with general ledgerIncome tax calculation and legal declarations
- Year end reporting pack for Group and external auditors, reviewed with Finance & Reporting Manager
- Statutory Financial Statements under local GAAP, reviewed with Finance & Reporting Manager
- External reporting to local authorities (statistics, official forms, bank declarations, fiscal matters)
- External auditors’ queries (e.g. revenue testing, cut-off testing, provisions, consultancy fees testing, etc.)
Professional experience & know how:
- Education: Bachelor’s / Master’s degree or a professional accounting certificateMinimum 5-year financial experience in accounting and / or controlling, knowledge of swiss and austrian cultures and laws a plus.
- Strong background on finance systems, in particular Topaz (Hyperion Essbase), Syrus (Sapphire / Magnitude) and SAP, knowledge in accounting, accurate and analytical style.
- Fluent French, English and German.
- Team spirit, integrity, accountability, tolerance to stress, able to deal with ambiguity, customer-focused
Date de création : 21.01.2022
Si ce poste vous intéresse et que vous correspondez parfaitement au profil recherché,
envoyez au plus vite votre CV à Star(t) Emploi SA
qui le traitera dans les meilleurs délais en toute confidentialité.
Toutes nos offres sont ouvertes sans distinction, aux femmes comme aux hommes.