We are looking for :
INDIRECT PURCHASING BUYER
Context and Main Missions:
- Deploy the Worldwide Purchasing Strategy for Indirect Purchasing
- Within the context of the construction of the new headquarters, implement the Purchasing Policy for the Indirect Purchasing on the global process S2P: identify and qualify suppliers, procure the products and services needed to support the project, set up the contracts related to the facility management of the building, ease the administrative process around the payment.
- Manage request for quotations and proposals as needed, to procure items or benchmark current sources
- Review and manage contract with suppliers
- Place purchase orders in support of indirect purchasing needs
- Review quotes and proposals from suppliers and negotiate as needed to ensure best pricing and service
- Work with suppliers, and stakeholders to resolve payment, services, or supply discrepancies
- Monitor orders and work with suppliers to ensure the timely delivery of goods or services
- Work with stakeholders in the organization to setup new suppliers as needed
- Support the Indirect Purchasing Manager and the organization to achieve the performance level required
- Achieve cost savings target or goal as determined by leadership
- Ensure the set up and follow up of the commercial agreements, especially concerning Price, Quality, and Logistics conditions
- Ensure due diligence is deployed in relation to Group Policies, Code of Conduct, Procedures, Global Terms & Conditions and Confidentiality
- Degree: Master 2
- Years experience: 3
- Soft skills: International and multicultural experience, effective and tough negotiator, rigorous and autonomous; focused, organized and results oriented.
Date de création : 08.12.2021
Si ce poste vous intéresse et que vous correspondez parfaitement au profil recherché,
envoyez au plus vite votre CV à Star(t) Emploi SA
qui le traitera dans les meilleurs délais en toute confidentialité.
Toutes nos offres sont ouvertes sans distinction, aux femmes comme aux hommes.