Our client, an international company, is looking for a
Execute and control all purchase and sale transactions performed by trading. Ensure that all physical and administrative tasks are fulfilled in a timely and correct manner.
Principal Accountabilities :
- Issue and verify incoming and outgoing contracts and related amendments.
- Nominate vessel, inspectors and superintendents, constant follow up /obtaining quality, details, etc.
- Keeping trading fully updated and advised regarding any operation.
- Issuing documentary instructions and double checking in line with LC desk /Contract etc.
- Obtaining Inspection reports and maintaining loss control database
- Instruct both spot and time chartered vessels to load, proceed and discharge and coordinate same with all parties involved (suppliers, receivers, counterparties).
- Issue and verify incoming invoices and ensure timely payment.
- Verify and ensure that relevant Energy Risk Trading Management System (NOVA) is correctly and timely updated.
- Ensure that all transactions and related administrative tasks are performed smoothly and in time.
- To reconciliate the stocks on monthly basis
- To proceed with ITT and truck loading.
- Coordinate operations with fellow operators and affiliates.
- To be able to backup colleagues during holidays
- To be proactive in problem spotting and alerting Operations Manager and trading asap.
Key working relations:
- Operations Manager
- Direct working relationships with traders and other operators.
- Working closely with all support functions: Middle Office, Finance, LC desk and Demurrage, Accounting
Know-how and experience required:
- Degree in high studies
- Fluent in English and French
- Precise and rigorous
- Able to work under pressure
- Team player
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in oil shipping or trading operations
- Experience with African Continent a plus
- Experience with STS ops is a plus
Date de création : 20.05.2020
Si ce poste vous intéresse et que vous correspondez parfaitement au profil recherché,
envoyez au plus vite votre CV à Star(t) Emploi SA
qui le traitera dans les meilleurs délais en toute confidentialité.
Toutes nos offres sont ouvertes sans distinction, aux femmes comme aux hommes.