Our client, an international compagny, is looking for a
Supply Chain Analyst
"Temporary Role 11 months"
- Process inbounds from manufacturing, suppliers and internal transfers for the Central and local European warehouses
- Ensure inbound accuracy between the physical reception, the paperwork and the ERP
- Manage inventory adjustments and resolve issues and queries to ensure inbound accuracy
- Provide weekly short-dated reports, and identify expired items using Oracle extractions
- Isolate damaged and lost items and invoice 3PL depending on feasibility
- Ensure product availability at the European warehouses and perform weekly replenishments
- Support the global supply planning activities from a regional basis
- Participate in ERP and processes improvements
- Collaborate with Customer Service to provide optimal service level
- Participate / organize regular reviews on operations, quality and improvements
- Participate in defining and implementing KPI's
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 3 with supply chain in international environment or equivalent preferred
- Excellent PC skills including MS Excel; experience in creating reports
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent organizational
- Very good written communication
- Demonstrates a high level of accuracy and detail
- Fluent English, other European language (French, Italian, German) is an asset.
- Mastering Oracle ERP would be an
Date de création : 11.01.2024
Si ce poste vous intéresse et que vous correspondez parfaitement au profil recherché,
envoyez au plus vite votre CV à Star(t) Emploi SA
qui le traitera dans les meilleurs délais en toute confidentialité.
Toutes nos offres sont ouvertes sans distinction, aux femmes comme aux hommes.