Our client, an international compagny, is looking for a
Follow up, verify and execute all purchase and sale transactions performed by Bunker Trading Desk. Ensure that all physical and administrative tasks are fulfilled in a timely and correct manner.
- At all times focus on optimizing the profitability of the transactions
- Coordinate bunker operations with bunker deliveries by Barges.
- Coordinate and handling bunker barges.
- Ensure that all transactions and related administrative tasks are performed smoothly and on time
- Keeping trading fully updated and advised regarding any operation, changes impacting deal etc.
- To be proactive in spotting and alerting Operations Manager to any potential issues and in accordance with Incident Reporting and Crisis Management Procedures
- Perform operations in accordance with the company procedures and Guidelines and ensure that all operations are conducted within the legal and contractual frameworks set out by the Company.
- Ensuring strict compliance with Shipping, Local and International Shipping Laws and Regulations
- Possible help to be given to any other Operational task, to the manager’s appreciation.
- Work on duty- during weekends and according to the rotation system of the department
General operations :
- Correspondence and follow up of daily operations
- Follow up, verify and amend incoming and outgoing contracts
- Vessel’s nominations, barges supply instructions, calling instructions to shippers, suppliers, vessel owners, managers, captains, buyers and/or receivers
- Appointing, instructing and coordinating with vessel’s agents, mooring masters, inspectors, superintendents, vessel owners, managers, captains and other concerned parties
- Voyage instructions to Captains and coordination with concerned parties
- Ensure and follow up of timely prepayments, LC openings, LC amendments and receipt of funds
- Documentary instructions, issuance and checking of documents including invoices and quality certificates related to products in line with contractual terms
- Obtain and verify inspections report and quality analysis
- Verification of bunker quantities and qualities received and supplied as well as vessel’s self-bunkering
- Follow up and verification of vessel’s daily reports, manage and update internal vessel’s daily position related to ships position, operations, line-up and stocks
- Weekly bunker consumption updates and monthly reconciliation
- Weekly and monthly stock reconciliation
- Checking and approving for payment fees and charges related to services received from third parties
- Calculation and verification of freight, hire, off-hire, demurrage, time loss related to dry dock, repairs and survey of ships from our fleet, claims etc...
- Invoice from Agents, checking, payment / Re-invoicing to Owners
- Hire invoices, checking, payment / reconciliation with accounting
- Check voyages and all NOVA entries /provisions etc. before closing
- Document control and follow up
- Maintaining loss control records
- Verify and ensure that relevant IT tools (NOVA) are correctly and timely updated
Key working relations:
- Operations Manager
- Bunker Traders
- Working closely with all support functions : Middle Office, Finance, LC desk and Demurrage, Accounting
Know how and experience required:
- Degree in Shipping, Economics, Accounting, Engineering, Law or similar experience
- Fluent in English and French
- Precise and rigorous
- Able to work under pressure
- Team player
- Experience in oil shipping and/ or trading operations (preferably bunkering) a plus
Date de création : 24.02.2021
Si ce poste vous intéresse et que vous correspondez parfaitement au profil recherché,
envoyez au plus vite votre CV à Star(t) Emploi SA
qui le traitera dans les meilleurs délais en toute confidentialité.
Toutes nos offres sont ouvertes sans distinction, aux femmes comme aux hommes.