Our client, an international company, is looking for a
Key Objectives :
Reporting to Group B2C Manager, your duty is to develop the strategy and offer in our retail network. Whether it is shops, restaurants, mechanical workshops, or other external services, your main objective will be to strengthen the brand and bring additional value to the company in order to meet global B2C P&L objective while increasing the contribution.
Create offers which in the same time corresponds to the stratification of our network, answers customer needs in our various markets and are in adequation with P&L objectives.
This offer will have various aspects:
- Image & Technical standards
- Operation standards
Creation of effective and innovative business models for the company offer (Supply chain, revenue model, etc.)
Understand local market landscape
Keep track of new developments in all business chain in the local and global industry
- Maximize the revenues within the retail networks — by developing services in adequation with Macro and Micro environment.
- Develop and execute partnerships to provide back-court solutions for the network including partnerships and alliances with convenience stores, quick-serve restaurants, coffee offerings and car workshop/service providers with the objective of providing a complete, consistent and high-quality offer to consumers, increasing value proposition of the gas station sites to station owners, addressing the growing demand for service and convenience
- Ensure effective supervision of business chain
- Ensure respect of all standards:
- Procurement process
- Image / Technical and operation standards
- Ensures effective liaison with stakeholders for desired results Gather monthly KPl's to track the successful amelioration
- Cross-Promotions: Coordinate with the global B2C team, Brand Marketing Manager to develop and execute marketing promotions to increase store sales through joint promotion
- New acquisition support: coordinate with internal stakeholders to provide support to Network Planners and Regional B2C Development Managers.
- Site improvement support: coordinate with internal stakeholders to provide support to affiliate retail managers and Regional Retail Managers.
- Degree in Economics or Marketing is preferred
- Minimum of 8 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Familiar with the use of financial modeling tools
- Exposure to procurement processes will be a plus
- Fluent in French & English (both speaking and writing).
- Good at planning, excellent communication skills, energetic, focus, organized, team player with proven ability to listen and integrate other points of view into a viable solution.
- Shall adapt quickly in a changing environment and multitask effectively, work independently and possess the ability to make informed recommendations.
- Proficiency with Microsoft software applications required.
Travelling : 20% time
Date de création : 13.05.2020
Si ce poste vous intéresse et que vous correspondez parfaitement au profil recherché,
envoyez au plus vite votre CV à Star(t) Emploi SA
qui le traitera dans les meilleurs délais en toute confidentialité.
Toutes nos offres sont ouvertes sans distinction, aux femmes comme aux hommes.