Our client, an international company, is looking for an experienced
Service Contract Specialist
Holds country or region-level responsibility for management of service contracts for existing and new customers.
Manages inquiries and demands related to service contracts, including hardware and/or software contracts for direct sales.
- Responsible for the creation of proposals for Hardware Maintenance Agreements within their assigned region/country. This role is the point of contact for all initial customer inquiries related to service contracts.
- Also responsible for timely and accurate renewal and invoicing of Software contracts
- Acquire and maintain complete understanding of product line portfolio offering service contracts for hardware and software support
- Administer service contracts including warranty creation, renewals, invoicing, price increase implementation in the area of responsibility
- Provide service contract initial quotes and renewals within required timelines and initiate follow-up as appropriate
- Partners with and support sales staff in prospecting, quoting, contracting and administration of Service contracts
- Manage Service tenders/price exceptions/ complex orders and non-routine enquiries related to Services
- Partners with Contract Administration and Sales to ensure Rental and Use Plan contracts on time renewal, ensure accurate invoicing of Rental contracts
- Serve as a liaison between internal and external parties during service contract renewal, ensure that negotiated terms & conditions are accurately executed and satisfied, monitoring performance and resolving disputes.
- Identify appropriate contact for Service contracts, primarily the purchasing agent and end user, and build solid working relationship with said contact
- Maintain customer profiles and a record of account interactions through Oracle or other tools
- Collaborate with AR and help to collect on outstanding accounts for service contract and rental invoices
- Ensure sales, finance and legal policies and procedures related to Service Contracts are met, participate to Service and Rental Audit
- Contribute to Install Base accuracy, perform Install Base device reconciliation and provides directions for correction
- Functional process metrics expert
- Create and distribute accurate Reporting , provide reports regularly to Field Service Managers and Finance as needed , participate in the quarterly forecast and revenue planning activities
- Evaluate current processes and make recommendations to streamline accuracy of information and timeliness of customer support
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, training and developing employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Date de création : 26.10.2023
Si ce poste vous intéresse et que vous correspondez parfaitement au profil recherché,
envoyez au plus vite votre CV à Star(t) Emploi SA
qui le traitera dans les meilleurs délais en toute confidentialité.
Toutes nos offres sont ouvertes sans distinction, aux femmes comme aux hommes.