Our client, an international company, is looking for an experienced
Group Marketing &
Participate to and support the development and execution of strategic corporate marketing plans and activities in alignment with the company's brand strategy, strategic messaging and lines of business (LOB) goals and objectives. Ensures coherent and uniform brand communication across the Group. Focus on Social Media campaign should be initiated and monitored closely with the assistance of Digital Officer. Assist in supporting and initiating public relations and internal communications functions including writing, editing, distributing and monitoring internal and external communiques and other news vehicles. Assist in planning and executing company's promotional campaigns, communications, special events and other projects.
- Initiates ideas/recommendations and assists in managing assignments for marketing campaigns, messaging, promotions, special events and programs in collaboration with different subsidiaries and LOBs.
- Provides relevant marketing communications content for development and implementation of the strategic marketing, brand planning and corporate communications in collaboration with different subsidiaries and LOBs.
- Assists in managing the delivery of marketing and promotional materials.
- Recommends, supervises and controls the disbursement of advertising specialty items forgiveaways, including leatherheads, end of year items, promotional favors, giveaway prizes and corporate charitable gifts.
- Supports the company in writing, scripting, editing, distributing and monitoring internal and external communiques such as announcements, press releases, messages, emails, letters, articles, and other pertinent information.
- Develops and coordinates news and pertinent information for distribution to employees.
- Develops ideas and opportunities for features articles, interviews, presentations, and other public relations activities that promote awareness of the company and its products or services, programs, accomplishments, or point of view.
- Centralizes, contributes and supports communication initiatives.
- Tracks paper press and website news.
- Serves as overall contributor and coordinator and is responsible for the company Intranet, website and other social media content refresh, updates and rewrites. Works with management team, subsidiaries and LOBs to gain knowledge and insight. Creates content to reflect one voice and overall consistency in messages, form, style and presentation.
- Prepares, manages and maintains understanding of communication and marketing budget and operates within set parameters.
- Applies company policies and procedures.
- Assumes additional duties and responsibilities as requested.
- 4-6 years of experience in media relations and corporate communications field.
- Understanding of multicultural environment.
- Master in a relevant field of studies or other professional qualifications with relevant experience.
- Proven communication skills to interact in a Matrix organization requiring understanding and critical mindset to listen and act in collaboration with business leaders. Demonstrated ability to display moderation and flexibility while maintaining constructive firmness on key principles.
- Experience in marketing campaigns, event and project management, knowledgeable about digital/social media, activation campaigns.
- Experience in communication, community affairs, media relations and different techniques and methods. This includes alternative ways to inform via various media.
- Experience in working with communication agencies.
- Negotiation skills, ability to listen to various point of views, open to integrate ideas from other contributors, federate multiple sources and move forward in a constructive approach.
- Hands on, excellent communication skills, energetic, organized, synthetic thinking, team player with proven ability to adapt quickly in a changing environment and multitask effectively, work independently, and possess the ability to make recommendations.
- French mother tongue and fluent in English (both spoken and written).
- Proficient with Microsoft software applications required.
Date de création : 01.04.2022
Si ce poste vous intéresse et que vous correspondez parfaitement au profil recherché,
envoyez au plus vite votre CV à Star(t) Emploi SA
qui le traitera dans les meilleurs délais en toute confidentialité.
Toutes nos offres sont ouvertes sans distinction, aux femmes comme aux hommes.