Our client, a Wealth Management Firm in Geneva, is looking for a
Chief Investment Officer
- set strategic and tactical investment strategy for the Firm and clearly articulate investment views
- monitor the investment process
- manage model portfolios as well as real client portfolios
- lead investment committee meetings
- fund selection with help of 3 other partners
- preparing quarterly investment outlook
- preparing monthly newsletter for clients
- respond to specific client requests (example: a credit fund a client received from Goldman, a question on a specific stock, etc)
- be responsible for the performance of portfolios in USD, EUR, GBP, CHF
- communicate strategy internally clearly
- write clear and well-informed investment recommendations based on thorough research and analysis
- help manage and uphold current client relationships.
- write articles, represent the firm at external events, be active on linkedin
- minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- macro-economic analysis, asset allocation, portfolio construction
- ability to analyze a stock, understand the financials of a company
- ability to analyze a bond, understand credit risks
- ability to select active funds
- well organized
- technology interested and savvy
- deep understanding of all asset classes (fixed income, equity, Private Investments, structured products – we don’t focus on HF, very small allocation)
- strategic thinker and proficient in decision-making.
- ability to communicate effectively and in a professional manner.
- Eloquent in French and English
- Think out of the box
Date de création :
Si ce poste vous intéresse et que vous correspondez parfaitement au profil recherché,
envoyez au plus vite votre CV à
Star(t) Emploi SA
qui le traitera dans les meilleurs délais en toute confidentialité.
Toutes nos offres sont ouvertes sans distinction, aux femmes comme aux hommes.