Our client, a highly professional Asset Management Company with a specialization in alternative investments, is looking for an
Operational Due Diligence Analyst (100%)
The Operational Due Diligence Analyst will have responsibility for performing operational due diligence reviews for investments in hedge fund and private equity managers, as well as opportunistically in other types of investments. The Analyst will attend Investment Committee meetings and share due diligence results with the Research team. The role will be based in Geneva, Switzerland. It is anticipated that the position will include about 10% travel.
Operational Die Diligence :
- Review relevant legal documents, DDQ material, policies and procedures and background check reports on external asset managers.
- Conduct on-site operational due diligence meetings as part of the ODD program. These meetings discuss all areas of operations to assess the strength of the organization and its ability to mitigate operational risk.
- Document due diligence monitoring meetings conducted in the internal tool and present findings to the Investment Committee.
- Perform due diligence reviews on administrators that support fund managers.
Operational Monitoring :
- Communicate identified weaknesses to fund managers and follow-up on their mitigation.
- Analyze funds’ audited financial statements.
- Ensure the timeliness of operational monitoring tasks.
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments and industry standards in asset management operations.
- Meet with prime brokers and other industry participants.
- Continuously improve the firm’s operational due diligence process.
- Assist team members on special projects.
- 3-5 years working within an audit firm auditing investment products, the operations and/or audit departments of an asset management firm or fund administrator, or in a related role.
- Demonstrated experience that shows strong presentation, project management, interpersonal skills, analytical, and written communication skills.
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Economics or related discipline required; other advanced degree or industry certifications a plus.
- Working knowledge of industry standards for the asset management industry, including familiarity with policies, procedures and “best practices”.
- Knowledge of hedge funds, private equity funds and pooled investment products.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Business-level fluency is English is essential. Additional languages are welcome.
- Team player, comfortable working independently within a small team.
- Proven ability to build and maintain manager relationships.
- Analytical and detail-oriented.
- A record of consistent adherence to the highest ethical standards of professional conduct.
Date de création :
Si ce poste vous intéresse et que vous correspondez parfaitement au profil recherché,
envoyez au plus vite votre CV à
Star(t) Emploi SA
qui le traitera dans les meilleurs délais en toute confidentialité.
Toutes nos offres sont ouvertes sans distinction, aux femmes comme aux hommes.