Our client, an Independent Wealth Manager, is looking for a full-time permanent position a
Client Relationship Officer
We offer a position, which has a high learning curve; you can work autonomously but within a dynamic and strong team.
- Shadow Senior Relationship Managers on client relationships
- Prepare bespoke documents for clients i.e., performance attribution analysis, cash flow management, consolidation review, etc.
- Understand all asset classes (bonds, equities, structured products, Hedge Funds and Private Equity).
- Respond to specific clients’ requests.
- Prepare presentations and proposals for clients & prospects.
- Participate in portfolio reviews and rebalancing.
- Prepare orders for custodian banks.
- Send clients monthly reports.
- Prepare client management fees billing.
- Liaise with custodian banks & investigate daily recon breaks from the system.
- Interact with custodian banks to negotiate clients’ specific needs (loans, etc.).
- Support the investment team with:
- Review/maintenance and addition of funds to our buy list and market sheets
- Generate specific research reports upon clients’ requests.
- Take part in fund managers’ meetings including illiquid asset classes.
- Produce fund meetings summaries.
- Be a team player and authentic person
- Flexibility is key, we are too
- Fluent in English and French, additional languages are valued
- Experience of 5 to 7 years in wealth management
- Capacity to work independently, sense of initiative
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work under pressure
- Strong knowledge of MS Office applications and Bloomberg
- High level of confidentiality
As soon as possible
Date de création : 04.08.2023
Si ce poste vous intéresse et que vous correspondez parfaitement au profil recherché,
envoyez au plus vite votre CV à Star(t) Emploi SA
qui le traitera dans les meilleurs délais en toute confidentialité.
Toutes nos offres sont ouvertes sans distinction, aux femmes comme aux hommes.