A dynamic and leading Multi Family Office in Geneva, is looking for a full-time permanent position a
Junior Compliance & Risk officer – 100%
- KYC on existing and new clients, acceptance process. Carrying out due diligence work according to CDB standards, FINMA Ordinance and Swiss AML law.
- Regulatory controls on advisory/discretionary mandates.
- Account opening process to follow with various custodian banks.
- Support Compliance projects with reports for the Board.
- Support Compliance reviews monitoring that client investment restrictions are respected.
- Processing of ongoing transaction alerts (sanction and embargo) and name check alerts (sanctions, PEP).
- Follow-up anomalies.
- High risk clients’ reviews.
- Transaction monitoring.
- Provide compliance advisory services to client-facing staff.
- Assisting portfolio management team with subscriptions or providing KYC to fund administrator.
- Bachelor’s degree in law, economy (or equivalent) or evidence of comparable academic / work achievement.
- 1-3 years’ experience in compliance (audit firm, bank, asset manager, trustee). Internship experience would be taken into consideration.
- Asset allocation, portfolio management and asset classes know how
- Good knowledge of CISA, CDB20, AMLO, AMLA.
- French and English, spoken and excellent written skills a must.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Be willing to learn and to do a job which will be very diversified and multi-task.
- Able to work independently by taking initiatives and being a fair team player.
- Dynamic, Flexible with a CAN-DO attitude.
- High Level of Confidentiality is mandatory.
- Good Command of usual MS Office applications.
- Available for quick start preferred for this permanent contract
Date de création : 06.04.2022
Si ce poste vous intéresse et que vous correspondez parfaitement au profil recherché,
envoyez au plus vite votre CV à Star(t) Emploi SA
qui le traitera dans les meilleurs délais en toute confidentialité.
Toutes nos offres sont ouvertes sans distinction, aux femmes comme aux hommes.